ISTL entered into a Public Private Partnership with the Federal Republic of Nigeria for upgrading the Nigeria travel document to an internationally compliant passport in 2003. The project has been running successfully since 2007 with over 9 million e-passports issued.
- 9 Million e-passports issued world wide
- Our Data center powers 39 Foreign & 43 Local Branches
- Verification of 45 million applications using AFIS
- Most reliable Nigerian Identity Database in the country
- Online Identity verification system reducing fraud cases
- 2nd Country to Implement e-passport next to Malaysia
Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs